Re: Friendly poke on gob2

From: Jiri Lebl <jirka_at_5z.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 17:48:26 -0500

Richard Schwarting wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Thanks for the work you've already put into gob2. I was wondering
> whether you were still planning on pushing a new release including the
> patches pending on the list.
>
> Cheers,
> Richard

I am planning on doing it. I think I will actually do it in the next few
weeks since I finally have some free time for the rest of july.

If there is someone on the list who thinks they can do a better job of
updating gob (perhaps implementing some newer features of gobject or some
things that were not yet finished (e.g. interfaces)), speak up. Else it's up
to me and it's really a backburner kind of project for me (though it really
doesn't require too much more than a backburner kind of attention IMO).

Jiri