new patch and thanks to George for putting gob2 together

From: Rudi Cilibrasi, Ph.D. <cilibrar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 21:02:02 +0200

Dear George,

Thanks so much for taking the time to make the great gob2 utility.
I have tried to improve my patch a bit; particularly the body of the
interface functions. It is now "pretty close"; I am actually using it
in a project of mine and it is mostly ok but not 100% clean compile
yet. It requires a little hand tweaking to use and I am hoping you or
somebody else can improve this patch a bit more (or make a better one)
to provide our interface gob2 functionality. I attach two versions of the
patch
(against 2.0.14 again) in the recent email to the list.

Also congratulations on reaching your phd defense! I also just defended mine

and wish you luck. Best regards,

Rudi