Re: [gob-list] destroying a classwide member

From: George <jirka_at_5z.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:59:40 -0800

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 06:32:46PM +0100, Stéphane K. wrote:
> Hello
>
> I use gob (2) for all my app and find it great!
>
> One thing never gets called though, the classwide member destruction,
>
> I have this:
>
> classwide foo = {foo_init()} destroywith foo_destroy;
>
> "foo_destroy" is absent from the generated code. Should I use unrefwith
> instead (unlikely), or should I rewrite the get_type() and place a
> classfinalize function self made in there?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> And thanks for GOB!

Well, if it's classwide it is always around. I think when I wrote it glib
didn't support freeing classes. I suppose it's a bug I should look at it.
Of course if you patch gob I'll be even happier to integrate the patch, given
I don't have too much free hacking time lately :)

George

--
George <jirka_at_5z.com>
   it is time to reform.