Released Genius 0.4.4

From: George <jirka_at_5z.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 05:33:52 -0700

Actually I have released this about a week ago but didn't get to the net to
announce it so here it goes.

Version 0.4.4 of the genius math program was released

What's new:

- Start of a plugin interface
- Bugfixes

Go get it at http://www.5z.com/jirka/genius.html, This time I've made an i386
RPM for rh6.0 since I work from my laptop.

As you may have all noticed my commit activity has gone down quite a lot.
It's mostly due to beer, women, work, beer and most recently a trip to
Amsterodam (and guess what's there to do in Amsterodam:) and Paris.
Hopefully I can reduce the list of distractions to just beer and work :)

George